We pride ourselves on creating audits that are comprehensive and commercially lead, whilst being easy to understand. We are only looking to work with clients that we can add value to on a long term basis and subsequently if we don’t think that your business can benefit significantly from PPC (it doesn’t work for every business – we wrote an article that explains why here) or if your PPC is already being managed excellently, we’ll tell you that.
We offer free audits for any client looking for a new partner for their Paid Media. Our audits are comprehensive and informative and are designed to highlight the main opportunities available to improve performance, and give you an insight into how we would approach the management of your Paid Media should you wish to move forward.
What our standard audits are not is a step by step guides of how to implement the changes we suggest, or long term strategy advice. We typically spend 2 – 5 hours on a PPC audit of this type which allows us to cover the core fundamentals, however if you’re looking for more of a guided hand in terms of PPC strategy and long term support you should consider our In-House PPC Consultancy service instead where we can support your Paid Media Strategy in a much more hands on way without needing to fully manage it.
Please see below for an idea of what you can expect from our PPC audits depending on the industry you operate within and your experience to date with PPC.
Request Your Audit
PPC Audit Results
We’re keen to ensure that the information we present back to you in our audits is useful and insightful, giving you an accurate idea of where your PPC is and how much we think it could be improved. In order to help us illustrate this, we have now created a scoring mechanism for your PPC performance.
The mechanism will score your account from 1 to 5 in terms of how much we believe the PPC performance could be improved by, based on the audit that we undertake.
Your PPC performance is performing excellently and is being managed pro-actively. We don’t recommend that you make any major changes or switch provider unless there are commercial or business reasons for doing so.
On the whole your PPC performance is strong, however there are some opportunities being missed which could lead to an improvement in performance. We are confident core KPI’s could be improved by 10 – 20% within our first 3 months.
The PPC performance and set up is ok and follows best practice in most areas. However, there are some core aspects of management being missed or neglected. We are confident that we could improve core KPI’s by 20 – 40% within our first 3 months.
Your PPC performance is not the worst that we’ve come across, however there are substantial opportunities being missed and signs that your current provider is either not giving your Paid Media enough attention or hints that they lack experience. We are confident that we can improve your core KPI’s by 50% + within our first 3 months.
Your Paid Media performance (for whatever reason) has been completely neglected and set up to only the most basic extent. What you could gain from well managed Paid Media is not comparable to what you’re currently experiencing. We are confident that we could improve your core KPI’s by 100%+ within our first 3 months.
Why work with Maley Digital?
- We only do PPC. We have invested the time to perfect our approach and do not offer any other service.
- Our team have a minimum of five years’ experience in PPC-only roles.
- We don’t have to manage your Paid Media Channels, we also offer a PPC Audit and In House PPC Consultancy service for businesses where this is not appropriate.
- All clients are managed by a single Paid Media Manager per channel, who manages their account from start to finish, from implementation to reporting.
- We do not pay to enter industry awards so that we can cite ourselves as an ‘award winning’ agency. Our measure of success is the improvement in performance we’re able to deliver for our clients and the feedback they share with us.
- Our biggest commercial investment is our resource, for which we offer market leading renumeration and benefits in return for exceptionally high standards.
- We have minimised unnecessary overheads, such as high-tech offices and opted for a predominantly remote model of working with a modest HQ based in Chester. The result being an excellent value service in comparison to our average competitor.
- We are rated 5.0 on Reviews.io by our clients and 100% of our clients would recommend us.
- We don’t require long contracts and relish the opportunity to prove our worth to you.