Your PPC Spend Is About To Become A Lot More Effective
A bold claim. But bear with us while we explain why our approach to PPC Management delivers outstanding results and consistently improved efficiency.
Firstly, PPC is all we do
We’re experts in paid search. We eat and breathe PPC trends, Google Ads algorithms, analytics, target audiences, budget ROIs and strategic problem solving. You’ll never be fobbed off on juniors, every member of our team has had at least five years’ experience in PPC-only roles. Our clients deserve the best talent in the industry.
Fair monthly fees based on your needs
Our fees are based on the amount of time needed to manage your account as opposed to how much you spend on ads. We believe this is fairer for you, and it means we have the time we need to do a great job on your behalf. Plus, all of our fees are fixed so you’ll know exactly what you’re paying each month.
You’re not fenced in by lengthy contracts
We only ask for an initial three month commitment. A We believe that our performance and results should keep you on our client list, not complicated contracts. We’re proud of the fact that most of our clients have been with us for years. You can read our case studies here.
Remote but Real
Day to day, Our experienced team of PPC Managers typically work remotely from their home offices. But, we're still a real business and we have a great office in Chester where the team can catch up and clients can visit.
We’re a perfect match if…
100% of our reviews are 5 star
What’s included when you work with us?
10 great reasons to work with Maley Digital
Let’s talk to see if we’re right for each other
The first step to amazing PPC results is to book in for our 20 minute Consultation. During this free, no obligation session, we’ll discuss:
This is also a great opportunity for you to get a sense of our working style and to ask any questions you may have about using PPC campaigns.
It's good to talk.
Book on informal chat with us to see if our concultancy services are right for you.
The Nitty Gritty
To help you get more insight into what we do, and how we work, we’ve compiled some information on our most frequently asked questions.
In short, you can expect better results than you’re currently getting, or we’ll recommend that you stick with your existing PPC provider.
The truth is, no one can guarantee the exact revenue or performance your ads will deliver any more than a bookie can accurately predict who’ll win the Grand National. (Not without the powers of Mystic Meg anyway).
As you can imagine, there are a significant number of variables in play at any one time that determine the results of any PPC campaign such as the quality of your website, the market demand for your product or service, your pricing, or the level of awareness created by your other marketing activities and so on.
What we can guarantee is the quality of our data, the honesty of our feedback on the state of your existing PPC campaigns, and an assessment of the likelihood of success. So, a while a bookie can’t give a 100% guarantee of the race winner, they can look at form, past performance, who else is in the race, and the conditions of the racecourse on the day to give racing fans a good indication on
what’s likely to happen.
This is why we have a finely tuned Client Suitability Assessment (CSA) as the first step before working with any new client. If we believe we can improve your current performance, we’ll tell you why and how. If we don’t think we can deliver an improvement, we’re recommend you stay where you are.
Our goal is to onboard you and to get your PPC campaigns performing as quickly as possible.
Our streamlined process is efficient and works very well. Here’s how it works.
Once the legal paperwork is sorted, you are introduced to your PPC manager who will invest time getting under the skin of your business. They will also talk to you about your goals and require all the information needed to work to get your account up and running.
The kick off phase takes around two weeks, during which time we will
- Gathered all the information we need that could impact your PPC
- Completed thorough checks or have fully set up the tracking
required that allows us to present you with accurate reporting and
- Presented our recommendations and commenced with building your campaigns ready for your approval and sign off.
We’ll be closely monitoring and fine tuning your campaigns. Your PPC manager will keep you up to date on your PPC performance with regular
catch ups (frequency depends on your service tier).
Each of our service tiers has a minimum set of hours that we allocate to each client account.
We make sure we allow sufficient time to dot every ‘i’ and cross every ‘t’. Our policy is to do whatever it takes to deliver, even if that means exceeding the allocated number of hours available. Your service level tier will only ever change if the scope of work changes significantly.
The quality of service is the same for each of our tiers. The only difference is the number of reporting hours allocated to your account.
There are so many specific pieces of work that go into managing each PPC account that answering this question in detail would be like writing ‘War & Peace’. In addition, every client has different needs, objectives, and campaign specific variables.
The short answer is that we will use every lever available to us to squeeze
maximum value and performance out of your PPC campaigns.
Naturally we understand there needs to be an element of trust. Our work is logged and documented so you can see chapter and verse on what we’ve been doing on your behalf.
– Most advertising platforms (such as Google Ads and Microsoft Ads) have a
log of all the changes made on your account. In the spirit of full transparency, you can review this to see what we’ve been working on. We’re not sure that too many other agencies are keen to highlight this feature to their clients!
– Our regular client update calls and reports also keep you up to speed with our activity together with our recommendations for ongoing tweaks changes to your campaigns.
– Ultimately, our results speak for themselves. Our clients rarely ask what
we’ve been up to when they’re seeing strong improvements to their core
KPI’s as a direct result of the work we’ve undertaken.
We charge a fixed monthly retainer for our PPC Management that works on a Tiered basis.
Once you’ve had your Client Suitability Assessment (CSA) call with us and a PPC
audit (if required), you’ll be assigned a service level Tier which will detail your fixed monthly fee and all that comes with it.
For full clarity, our entry level Tier (Tier 1) starts at £549 per month + VAT.
Set up fee
The work in setting up a new account is very ‘front loaded’. There’s a lot of research, data to gather and campaign settings to get right. We charge a set up
fee that covers all that work (typically during the first two weeks). This includes:
- A kick off call with everyone required from your side, our Managing Director and your dedicated PPC Manager.
- Full conversion tracking set up (typically via Google Tag Manager) to track all possible conversions via Google Ads. If conversion tracking is already in place, we will thoroughly review this and fix any errors if present.
- Gaining access to all platforms relevant to the work we’re undertaking for you – for example (but not limited to), Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Centre, Google Tag Manager, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, or your websites CMS.
- Carried out all ‘quick win’ changes within your PPC accounts that were presented in your audit, or reviewed during this kick off period.
- Creating the initial campaign sets (including full campaign structure and Ad copy) for accounts in lower Tiers, or have provided a full strategy breakdown for our first months work for clients assigned a larger tier (where it would not be possible to build the new campaigns within this time frame or we don’t recommend doing so).
Set up fees are discussed with you at the start of our work together.
All clients start on an initial 3-month rolling contract without exception. If you are looking to run PPC for a month and see if it works, we aren’t the agency for you.
We’re confident that we’ll be doing a good job for you, so there’s no need to fence our clients in with lengthy contracts. We’re proud of the fact that we’re still serving many clients who started working with us when we first opened our doors.
The only exception to this is if a client specifically wants to partner with us on a long term basis.
You tell us!
We’re not into making exaggerated claims that we’re revolutionarily different to other PPC companies. But what we can say is this:
– We only do PPC. We live and breathe it. This means we’re not distracted
by your social media or email campaigns. We focus on your PPC
performance and offer our clients a deeper and highly detailed level of
– There’s no fancy office in an achingly hip postcode with bean bags and
Playstations. Nor is there a cheeky office Labradoodle. We also don’t do
schmoozy client dinners or spend your fees on expensive events. We
invest our money on hiring the best people in the industry. We’re not antisocial, we’re only interested in delivering results for our clients.
– Our people really are the best in the industry. We only hire PPC experts with a minimum of five years’ hands on experience in a PPC only role which means you’ll never be fobbed off with an intern or inexperienced graduate managing your account.
– The only thing that matters is the results we deliver for you.